Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

If your alexgt's sibling I can give a crazy welcome ;D :P

WelCoMe to the land of coding, :walrii:, schemes, Unicorn overlords, and off topicness. :P Did I mention how much love Walrii?

Disclaimer: Only the coding and walrii part is true, I think *.*

EDIT: @DJ Omnimaga it seems so:)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

allynfolksjr

Dream of Omnimaga

You have just found Nikky in walrus form. But what is this avatar? O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

aetios

ceci n'est pas une signature

Unicorn

Welcome Nikky.

I think his avatar is something from the clouds. O.O
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: chelsey-dagger on July 07, 2015, 07:28:41 PM
Hi, brand new here obviously. I'm here thanks to my brother's recommendation. I don't really program calculators (yet?) but I'm a developer, so that has to count for something, right? Ha.
Hey chelsey :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

gbl08ma

Hey there, I'm gbl08ma of Casio fx-CG 10/20 programming fame. You may know me from other calculator-related communities. I registered here just to make sure my username would not be taken by someone else. :) I registered here because I'm a bit tired of the forums I usually frequent and this one seemed nice and friendly.

Besides Prizm programming (which I'm getting tired of doing), I like messing with other embedded systems from ready-made hacking platforms like the Raspi and the ESP8266-based boards to whatever other devices come to my hands (old and new mobile phones, for example).

I also have experience with Linux server management and, to a lesser extent, web development (both back-end and front-end). I am the main developer and administrator of the tny.im shortener, the PrizmID statistics collection project, and other upcoming websites and services.
  • Calculators owned: Prizm CG-20

Dream of Omnimaga

Heya and welcome here. @Duke "Tape" Eiyeron  used to do FX-cg20 programming, most notably Bust-A-Move, but he aalso does FX-9860G,TI-84+ and TI-Nspire CX stuff lately.

Our userbase in general tends to be younger in general, although we tend to discuss various topics that involves technology. I hope you enjoy your stay.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

gbl08ma

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 08, 2015, 04:11:16 PMOur userbase in general tends to be younger in general, although we tend to discuss various topics that involves technology. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Ummm... what makes you think I'm not young? I'm 18, just finished the first year of university (computer engineering undergrad at Instituto Superior Técnico in Lisbon).
  • Calculators owned: Prizm CG-20

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: gbl08ma on July 08, 2015, 04:22:20 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 08, 2015, 04:11:16 PMOur userbase in general tends to be younger in general, although we tend to discuss various topics that involves technology. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Ummm... what makes you think I'm not young? I'm 18, just finished the first year of university (computer engineering undergrad at Instituto Superior Técnico in Lisbon).
Oh I thought you were older since you were mostly on Cemetech and had joined  about 3 years ago. Cemetech users tend to be older in general.

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

• Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Quote from: gbl08ma on July 08, 2015, 03:52:10 PM
Hey there, I'm gbl08ma of Casio fx-CG 10/20 programming fame. You may know me from other calculator-related communities. I registered here just to make sure my username would not be taken by someone else. :) I registered here because I'm a bit tired of the forums I usually frequent and this one seemed nice and friendly.

Besides Prizm programming (which I'm getting tired of doing), I like messing with other embedded systems from ready-made hacking platforms like the Raspi and the ESP8266-based boards to whatever other devices come to my hands (old and new mobile phones, for example).

I also have experience with Linux server management and, to a lesser extent, web development (both back-end and front-end). I am the main developer and administrator of the tny.im shortener, the PrizmID statistics collection project, and other upcoming websites and services.

Heya there Still on Prizm dev? I could get back on it if you get me some radical news on this calc! :p
  • Calculators owned: A lot.