Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[84+CE] PHASM

Started by Epharius, January 14, 2016, 08:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman313

And by PHASM 1.0, did you mean it's now out of beta?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Epharius

Yep, there is no bug. At least, I fixed all the bugs I knew ;)
I'm french so, sorry if you lose your eyes while reading one of my posts

Dudeman313

Well, then I'm sorry to inform you that there may be another one... :(
When I was using PHASM to edit programs, I ran one that used Textlib, and it
gave me an argument error. Also, when I tried to run Celsium's prgmA, it also
gave me an error. It wasn't until I completely rid PHASM of my CE that ASM
things worked.  :-\
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Epharius

(There you go! I've prevented the user from running assembly subprograms)

No problem, I'm gonna see what's wrong with PHASM, just wait for a new version ;)

Epharius

Hello from the other side,

I'm proud to show you a new version of PHASM! Actually, this new version is very important. Let's recap what's new :
- First of all, I added a memory editor that will allow you to edit any AppVar you want, but not only! Indeed you can edit the entire memory with one restriction : you cannot of course edit the ROM (but you can read it). So indulge yourself :P (but please, be careful when editing the memory, I cannot be responsible for any damages you cause due to the way you use this feature).
- Next, many bugs have been fixed since the last version (especially memory leaks). Unfortunately, the program is not yet compatible with Cesium (but it's ongoing).
- You can now use the "Goto" option when an ERR: occurs, even if the program is Archived. It could be very useful when debugging a program.
- I translated PHASM into French (but is of course still avaible in english), and feel free to ask me if you want to add a new language ;)

You can download PHASM here.
If you want to know all the features available, visit the first page of the topic ;)
Well, everything seems to be said! Next step : make a "Add your own plugins" which will enable you to create your own plugin to add to PHASM :D

Dream of Omnimaga

Glad to see a new version out. I was worried it was dead. :P Memory editing sounds like Calcsys, am I right? That might be handy.

As for plugins, will they work to change the shell look or will they be more to add sub-routines to ASM/C games?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Epharius

What I plan is a system which would easily allow everybody to add a hook to his calculator, without worrying about the "hook chaining". Obviously they won't be used in order to change something in a game but for something more "global", like displaying new items in a menu etc... ;)

PHASM will never be dead, I swear  :P

Dream of Omnimaga

That would be nice. At least we would not be forced to use one specific shell this way or have to install stuff every few minute.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U