You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

Tusk (2014) :walrii: horror movie

Previous topic - Next topic

b/Media Talk publicado por u/Dream of Omnimaga August 16, 2016, 09:11:24 PM
So I ran into this, which is supposed to be an horror comedy movie, and this scene is a little disturbing O.O

Anyway, the story is even weirder https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tusk_(2014_film) (WARNING: SPOILERS)
Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 04:37:09 AM by DJ Omnimaga
Inicia sesión o crea una cuenta para dejar un comentario
u/Yuki August 16, 2016, 11:59:45 PM
the c is that

Also Johnny Depp as a former Sûreté du Québec inspector?

no seriously wtf
u/Dream of Omnimaga August 17, 2016, 12:01:53 AM
Yeah, I didn't know such thing ever came into existence. But again, I made an Opossum Massage Simulator with a storyline. :P
u/Dream of Omnimaga August 19, 2016, 04:13:02 AM
So there is a French version, and here are some other clips

This movie is O.O
u/Unicorn August 19, 2016, 04:29:34 AM
I'm gonna have nightmares now. :(
u/Dream of Omnimaga August 19, 2016, 04:33:09 AM
Don't worry, the cure in this case is to look at the :walrii: fanart thread or post :walrii: smileys, ideally the light-colored ones, the Walriichus or Garfields and you're good to go. :P
u/p2 August 19, 2016, 02:47:18 PM
yust imagining the scene when this old guy was found:
Dead old man, naked, in mid of parts fo a walrus that was ripped apart, spilled in blood and with numerous holes in his breast... What must the police officers have thought finding him like this...    :w00t:

*And yes, I know it's just a movie  :)
u/Dream of Omnimaga August 31, 2016, 06:28:13 PM
The shocking part is that the walrus costume in this movie is not made from walrus skin, but rather parts of human skin, unless they took the walrus skin and flipped it backwards.
u/p2 September 20, 2016, 12:10:09 PM
Quote from: Juju's profileLocation: Inside a walrus
* p2 hides :ninja:
u/Yuki September 20, 2016, 12:10:35 PM
Quote from: p2 on September 20, 2016, 12:10:09 PM
Quote from: Juju's profileLocation: Inside a walrus
* p2 hides :ninja:
hi~
u/Dream of Omnimaga September 21, 2016, 06:21:00 AM
That is getting scary juju! O.O

* DJ Omnimaga imagines going to the Quebec Aquarium with Juju, only to find out Juju is hiding inside a walrus costume made of human skin O.O
u/p2 September 21, 2016, 08:37:37 AM
@DJ Omnimaga: Just read the wiki article... probably houldnt have >.<
btw the link (ur first post) is a bit messed up since the ")" isnt recognized as part of the link anymore :)
Im really wondering where these guys (the story writers) get their ideas from... >.<
u/p4nix September 21, 2016, 02:49:36 PM
Well, the story is quite cool. If he actually turned into a good looking :walrii: with proper skin, it would be cool. Or maybe if that guy was just mad but not evil. By the way, in my childhood I had plans of inventing a chemical turning people back into apes. Just saying...
u/p2 September 21, 2016, 03:02:30 PM
wouldn't it be much more fun turning white people into apes since apes usually are black or dark brown...? ^^
u/Dream of Omnimaga September 21, 2016, 04:01:19 PM
Quote from: p2 on September 21, 2016, 08:37:37 AM
@DJ Omnimaga: Just read the wiki article... probably houldnt have >.<
btw the link (ur first post) is a bit messed up since the ")" isnt recognized as part of the link anymore :)
Im really wondering where these guys (the story writers) get their ideas from... >.<
Sometimes I think some illicit substances are involved <_<
Quote from: p2 on September 21, 2016, 03:02:30 PM
wouldn't it be much more fun turning white people into apes since apes usually are black or dark brown...? ^^
Erm, why just white people in particular? ???

Also do you guys remember the movied called The Fly? Some guy manages to make a teleportation device and tries it, but a fly slips in and then the man slowly morphs into a giant fly.
Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 04:02:59 PM by DJ Omnimaga
Start a Discussion

b/Media Talk

Movies, novels, comics (web, book, animated), manga, TV shows...

Topics
Explore Board
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators