Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Post your game purchases and collection!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 24, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ivoah

Gameboy Advance:
Everything because I have a flash cart :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

Dream of Omnimaga

Lol, this topic is more for physical game copies purchase, though :P (mainly intended towards the retro gaming collector audience but sharing more recent game purchases, even digital ones, is ok I guess)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p4nix

My only Gameboy Color game I own is Pokemon Crystal. Have only played it on emulator though xD
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

Araidia

To be honest, I don't play 3/4 of the games I own anymore.
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

Dream of Omnimaga

One game I recommend buying is Yoshi's Wooly World. The problem with Kirby Epic Yarn is that it's not a real Kirby game at all, not even close in fact, because it used to be a different game until Nintendo decided to slap Kirby name on it to make extra money. Yoshi's Wooly World, on the other hand, is an actual Yoshi game, so you can swallow enemies, make balls/eggs, shoot them and everything you could already do in Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Story, plus some Kirby Epic Yarn features.

I can't buy it yet but I might later.

As for Just Dance 2016, changes of plans, because it seems like the Last Wii game will be Rodea the Sky Soldier, plus two Just Dance games actually came out simultaneously anyway.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Hayleia

Since I was talking about that topic in another topic, I thought I would update my collection here :P
Add A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D Land to that collection. They are in digital format (due to promotions like "buy that game and get one for free", otherwise I'd have them in cartridge format).

And sorry for the bad photo quality, I can't upload the 5MB picture here so I downscaled it and saved it in 8bit :P

Araidia

Quote from: Hayleia on October 30, 2015, 09:56:14 AM
Since I was talking about that topic in another topic, I thought I would update my collection here :P
Add A Link Between Worlds and Super Mario 3D Land to that collection. They are in digital format (due to promotions like "buy that game and get one for free", otherwise I'd have them in cartridge format).

And sorry for the bad photo quality, I can't upload the 5MB picture here so I downscaled it and saved it in 8bit :P
I also have the New 3DS XL!
I really recommend Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

p4nix

I recommend pokemon crystal :P The only issue the game has is that the character is not horizontally centered.
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

Araidia

Quote from: p4nix on October 30, 2015, 05:38:50 PM
I recommend pokemon crystal :P The only issue the game has is that the character is not horizontally centered.
Even your avatar is biased lol

Hayleia

Quote from: Araidia on October 30, 2015, 05:24:39 PM
Quote from: Hayleia on October 30, 2015, 09:56:14 AM

I also have the New 3DS XL!
I really recommend Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Do you not see AS in my photo, under X, next to Smash ? :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Dream of Omnimaga

So a few days ago I purchased Shovel Knight for the Wii U and a boxed copy of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64.

EDIT: And now I just found a weird PSP game at Walmart called InviZimal: Shadow Zone.

Snektron

I picked up Valve Complete Pack on steam sales today for 24 euros, and it has like 25 games
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Wow nice, does it have any big classics?

I personally got El Shaddai for the PS3 earlier. It had been $50 (or $30) for yeears at EB Games and now it was $20. Sadly it looks like they won't have a big Black Friday sale on older games so I doubt I'll see any other sale, but it looks like they'll have a sale on neewer games like GTAV Xbox One and some consoles. NHL 16 will also be discounted heavily so I'll see if I have enough money to buy more games. I'm still looking for Halo V at one point.

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on November 25, 2015, 11:22:29 PM
Wow nice, does it have any big classics?

Yeah, it basically has all big valve games like the portal series, halflife series, left 4 dead series, counterdtrike etc. Its a really cool bundle
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...