Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Post your game purchases and collection!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 24, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

I don't really have any game collections all I have is a Gamboy Advance SP with Super Mario, Donkey Kong, Sonic, and Pokemon Fired version (and that was a gift :P)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CKH4

Quote from: aeTIos on July 08, 2015, 10:45:56 AM
I bought Super R-Type and Pokémon Silver + Super GB last week. R-Type is hard, Pokémon isn't.
Wow, super r-type looks really fun. They seem like both really good choices. (I'm a bit of a pokemon fan)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

I just got Conception II for the PSVita by the way, including the soundtrack.

Also it's incredible how cheap Tales of Symphonia II for the Wii got: It was $50 a few years ago and now it's $10-20 O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Dream of Omnimaga

I just got One Piece: Unlimited World Red for PS3 and I saw that Mighty No. 9 will come out in physical copy for the Xbox One and PS4. I can't wait (I hope it will be a disc, not a download code, in case that Capcom sues Comcept for copyright infrigments when they start selling the game and are forced to take it down, plus I don't like buying digital games anyway).
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dream of Omnimaga

New purchases from yesterday after a trip to some retro game store I didn't visit before: Mega Man (Game Boy), GTA2 (PS1) and The Granstream Saga (PS1)

Snektron

I picked up hammerwatch and bioshock infinite. i heard good things about bioshock though street said he didnt like it very much. Ohwell, it was on sale anyway
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

I heard that Bioshock 2 and Infinite didn't sell well (and over here, EB Games had an entire rack of of Bioshock 2 for the Xbox 360 a few years ago) but some people say they are good. I guess it depends. Maybe you really have to be into FPSes in order to like them?

aetios

I bought very very expensive stuff recently.
But welp worth it?
This is my current collection, minus my C64.
ceci n'est pas une signature

Dream of Omnimaga

Wow, Zelda in box? O.O Also Kirby Adventure is one of my favorite NES game. :D Nice collection so far.

EDIT: Also I just noticed that Cybernator for the SNES got a bit pricey recently. I got it for $8 a few years ago and now it's worth $30. Probably because its sequel, called Metal Warriors, is now over $200 so people will try to purchase the prequel to one of the most expensive SNES game.

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

I got around to playing BioShock infinite last truesday and holy c O.O. That's one amazing game.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Yeah I always wondered about Bioshock series. Some people love it but others didn't like it and Bioshock 2 was so overproduced that the local EB Games store had an entire rack full of unsold copies of the game a few years ago for $5 each.

EDIT: Ok so I had some luck there: I just found a copy of Battletoads in Battlemaniacs for $30 O.O . I also picked Forza Motorsport for the original Xbox for $4. That game is awesome but hard. The graphics almost looks on-par with some early Xbox 360 games.

Also, it didn't take long for FIFA 14 NTSC PS2 to increase in price. There's a factory-sealed copy going for almost $80 on Amazon now O.O http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00LH20HEO/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Dream of Omnimaga

I am contemplating purchasing the Wii version of Just Dance 2016 tomorrow. Last Wii game ever in North America.

Araidia

This will take a long time:

New 3DS XL:
Pokemon Omega Ruby

DS:
Pokemon Soul Silver
Pokemon White
Kirby Mass Attack

XBOX 360:
Halo Reach
Darksiders II(Wait I had this? Never played it once...)

Wii:
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and 4-7
Lego Indiana Jones 2
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby's Return to Dreamland
Madden 11
Wii Sports Resort
Super Mario Bros WIi
Super Smash Bros Brawl

PSP:
Star Wars Battlefront II
Some Spider Man Game
Some Sonic Game

Gameboy:
Pokemon Firered
Pokemon Sapphire
And a bunch of other random games

Computer:
Garry's Mod
TF2
Running WIth Rifles

Note: This is probably not the full list because this is pretty much off of the top of my head. When I have the time, I'll make changes as I see fit.
  • Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard