Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Post your game purchases and collection!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 24, 2014, 07:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Cab AoE II HD players play against players of AoE II original? I have a copy of the latter somewhere.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Unicorn

That, I don't know. Someone on cemetech may know though.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Ivoah

I only really play KSP, I beat FEZ, Portal, Portal 2, and Besiege (what's out so far at least)
  • Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

Dream of Omnimaga

Eiyeron just got into KSP actually. Does that game support multiplayer?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

CKH4

I just bought the valve pack! Now I have all the valve games and stuff so yay! I'm planning on buying some other games including subnautica and the vanishing of Ethan carter and borderlands but I have no money. So yeah there's some good sales on steam right now. You all should probably look into games that you want.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

Are the sales on-par with rebates we saw back in 2011 or so? I remember that one year, almost everything more than 1 year old was $3-5 and most recent games $10-20.

Child of Light for $9 seems interesting, though. I wanted that game for a while.

CKH4

So KSP is only single player so :'( but I don't own it.

The sales aren't that good but there are some really good deals so it just depends on what you are looking for.

Child of light looks interesting. Not the type of game that I play though.

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah sorry to hear about KSP. It would have been cool if Ivoah, aeTIos and Eiyeron could play together.

As for Child of Light it seems adventure-RPG-ish, but I'm a bit biased due to how it was produced in Montreal, Quebec.

CKH4

I would love to play multiplayer KSP but it would get sooooo complicated I think. Having more than 3 ships flying at the same time would be torturous on the computers.

Lol, locational biases. I'm pretty sure that if a game were developed where I live I would like it more than one that wasn't.

Also 15 mins until portal 2 finished installing.

Strontium

• Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

Snektron

Quote from: CKH4 on June 15, 2015, 05:23:14 AM
I would love to play multiplayer KSP but it would get sooooo complicated I think. Having more than 3 ships flying at the same time would be torturous on the computers.

Lol, locational biases. I'm pretty sure that if a game were developed where I live I would like it more than one that wasn't.

Also 15 mins until portal 2 finished installing.

Its not that DMP Actually works :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

CKH4

That's a mod though? I'm sure that it's possible but it would just require really good computers otherwise position calculations would lag behind causing players to 'jump' unless they added location 'tweening' which would make the other computers simulate calculations.

Ivoah

Multiplayer KSP wouldn't really be too fun, there's not much interaction in spaceflights.
  • Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

CKH4

Running around on planets would be cool but yeah I think the rest of it would be lame.

Unicorn

You could link up on planets or something...

But I'm hopefully going to get AoE and finally buy my own minecraft acount.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???