Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

Hi everyone! I am a Beginner/Intermediate TI-BASIC programer. I have registered on Cemetech, and I have 2 programs out in the wilderness :blah: They are Letter Draw and Cat Nipper.
I just got myself a new TI 83+ SE so, I hope to learn axe ;)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

TIfanx1999

Hey guys, I'm Art_of_camelot. Most of you already know me, but I'm support staff over at Omnimaga.  I never seem to do much in the way of programming, but I always have ideas. :P Anyho, I'm very interested to see what Codewalrus adds to the community. I'm sure I'll look around more when I have time tomorrow, but I fear sleep is calling to me shortly. Looking forward to a great year in 2015!

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on January 01, 2015, 06:03:01 AM
Quote from: Juju on January 01, 2015, 06:01:10 AM
Hey, first member of the year :3
Really? That doesn't seem right.
Heya and welcome to the forums. Actually yeah a lot of members who got approved tonight signed up since December. They just got approved simultaneously tonight. A total of 31 signed up since then.  :) I can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)

Quote from: Art_of_camelot on January 01, 2015, 06:21:34 AM
Hey guys, I'm Art_of_camelot. Most of you already know me, but I'm support staff over at Omnimaga.  I never seem to do much in the way of programming, but I always have ideas. :P Anyho, I'm very interested to see what Codewalrus adds to the community. I'm sure I'll look around more when I have time tomorrow, but I fear sleep is calling to me shortly. Looking forward to a great year in 2015!

Nice to see you around Art of Camelot. :D And yeah the idea in general is that we wanted to offer something different while also offering a place to showcase projects. Hopefully it makes the community more diverse. :)

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on December 31, 2014, 10:35:56 PM
I am a V200 coder on Omnimaga. I made a tutorial site last year (almost exactly one year ago) in school called "Agranovskiy." I named it that because we planned for it to go on agranovskiy.net (a site my friend used for TSA web design, now the content's gone).

I started coding last year for PA-TSA calculator robots, and now have expanded to using TI BASIC for more useful purposes. I plan not to stop coding at 13, as it has become at least 75 percent of my life :P

I made Dodge with T.Wang (now inactive due to high school busy-ness) and then made Dodge 68k by myself, which is on Omni and I won't post here (yet, I still haven't decided) because the banner says "TI-84+"
Welcome to you as well. You can post Casio and 68K programs if you want to by the way, even if the banner doesn't include them. It's just that our most active topics are the ones in the banner. Any calculator contribution is welcome (of course our members love quality projects and games, so that will most likely draw more attention, but you can also ask for help or get some on other existing forums. :) Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to look around! :D
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

aetios

Cool to see people actually register. It'd feel very silly if no one would sign up at all (・・;
ceci n'est pas une signature

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on December 31, 2014, 10:35:56 PM
I am a V200 coder on Omnimaga. I made a tutorial site last year (almost exactly one year ago) in school called "Agranovskiy." I named it that because we planned for it to go on agranovskiy.net (a site my friend used for TSA web design, now the content's gone).

I started coding last year for PA-TSA calculator robots, and now have expanded to using TI BASIC for more useful purposes. I plan not to stop coding at 13, as it has become at least 75 percent of my life :P

I made Dodge with T.Wang (now inactive due to high school busy-ness) and then made Dodge 68k by myself, which is on Omni and I won't post here (yet, I still haven't decided) because the banner says "TI-84+"
Welcome to you as well. You can post Casio and 68K programs if you want to by the way, even if the banner doesn't include them. It's just that our most active topics are the ones in the banner. Any calculator contribution is welcome (of course our members love quality projects and games, so that will most likely draw more attention, but you can also ask for help or get some on other existing forums. :) Anyway I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to look around! :D
[/quote]
Well the 68k community is mostly dead anyways.
One of my reasons for learning 68k programming: it's mostly dead :P

And I dunno if Dodge counts as quality.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Travis

I'm Travis/tev from ticalc.org, here to continue loosely following stuff that's going on in the community, on top of all the other forums/IRC channels I spend way too much time on already. :P

Haven't done much calc stuff lately, unfortunately; too many other projects/hobbies are always in the way. I want to do everything at once but can't. And I haven't even done much "project" stuff lately, I've mostly been messing around doing random things like reading, listening to chiptunes, keeping ticalc.org running, going to sleep and messing with my mind in lucid dreams, etc. Oh, well!
  • Calculators owned: TI-81, TI-82, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89, TI-89 Titanium, 2 × HP 50g

novenary

Welcome to everyone and I hope you enjoy yourselves, whatever you came here to do ! :D

Dark Storm

Hi everyone !

I'm Dark Storm, from the French website "Planète Casio".
So my hobbies are like you hacking calcs and programming my fx-9860Gii. My best achievement is Fruit Ninja on a Casio calc, as Deep Tought for the TI.

I hope this forum will be as active as best days of Omnimaga :)

Yee you soon,
DS
French young Casio programmer.
If I do some (big) mistakes in english, could you correct me?

Turiq

Ohai, I'm Turiq. Most of you already know me to some extent, so I don't see much of a point in saying overly much about myself ^^
Also, I apparently do some coding, occasionally.
Myes.
  • Calculators owned: 84+SE, Nspire Cas, Nspire CX, Prizm
*blinks*

Keoni29

Welcome to all new members :D I hope you will enjoy your stay, post interesting projects and possibly learn something along the way!
If you like my work, why not give me an internet?

Snektron

Ello!

Happy new year everyone! I'm Cumred_Snektron, or Robin irl.
I do Ti (84+) basic and axe on-calc and mainly Java (MC mods, apps, lwjgl), z80 and
GLSL on my pc. I also know some C, PHP, Javascript
(http://quantuminfinity.net/MazeDweller/ my JS game of last year),
Lua and Brainbleep (censor pls). My friend TehCoder lead me to Omnimaga, but i decided
it would be better to start with the new forum :).

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

pimathbrainiac

welcome aboard! I still recommend joining Omnimaga, though. They are quite awesome over there.
Well, I'm bach here too!

matrefeytontias

Alright, apparently there's that trend of introducing yourself over and over :P

I'm matrefeytontias, also known as matref since people can't write my full name right. I'm French, 17, and I started programming at 10 (it's going to be my job, I guarantee you) with C and later C++. One day I stumbled upon that Axe tutorial by Kindermoumoute I later helped redacted, then I decided to wait for highschool and buy an 83+ to do Axe 'cause it's awesome. Hell I did. Later I started programming for the TI-Nspire with C/C++ for Ndless. I like to believe I'm quite good at Axe and ASM for the 83+/84+ and C/C++ for the Nspire.

You might know me for having written games such as Jetpack 8x+, Gravity Walls, Super Crate Box (only the calc version duh), IkarugaX, nKaruga, nSpeedX 3D and some other little things ; and utilities (mostly axioms) such as AxeJh3D, AxeDCS and WiredWorks. 5 of them were featured on ticalc, and all of them can be found there on my profile page.

So yeah, let's see what you guys have got.  >:D
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+.fr, TI-Nspire CAS prototype, TI-84+ CSE, TI-Nspire CX
My TI games (some got their own article on non-calc websites !) : http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/112/11202.html

My moozik (100% free metal) : http://www.soundcloud.com/matrefeytontias