Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Free power cord for Microsoft Surface Pro, Surface Pro 2, and certain Surface Pro 3 devices

Started by Yuki, January 24, 2016, 05:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Yep, you heard me right, it's not spam, scam or anything. Microsoft is recalling the AC cords of a few of their Surface products, so if you own one of them like me, well sign up here, put the serial number of your device and your address in and you might get a new cord by mail! Pretty nice as mine broke sometime last year and I was too lazy (either that or not enough money) to get a new one.

https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/warranty-service-and-recovery/powercord
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

What wrong did the AC cords have? Did they all have defects that caused them to break faster than normal?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here