Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

An email I wrote today

Started by kotu, March 22, 2017, 09:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotu

Hi Michael thanks for the email, I enjoyed the webpage.

The one thing I am worried about currently is human-device integration. That is the main thing I am worried about ie. implants within the eye or brain to give a heads-up display etc. I think things like this could go badly, especially if largely adopted. I have seen on TV, one leading scientist saying human-to-internet connection via brain (I think) implants are a good idea, a great potential and the way forward. I think something like this would be a disaster, and I think that scientist is a big stupid idiot who should (really) be killed or sent to Spain to live. Actually that was a joke I have nothing against Spain. France! (joke again). The Arctic.

I hope you do not live in the arctic.

However I predict these bad things will not happen.

However I do see potential for one or two advanced technologies at around 100 level tech (current Earth tech is level 3-4).

One is a device called a gorgon which is a type of robot designed for fighting and indistinguishable from a human woman. The reason she is 100 level tech is that her CPU is housed inside an atom. This is possible using miniature subspace technology. The miniature subspace developments will allow her CPU to be

(A) totally flat and, if normal size, would be wider than the entire universe (star width). The reason it has to be flat is that this is what allows free will! It is an advanced CPU.

(B) wrapped around and in between the protons and neutrons of the atom and still be remaining flat by distorting physical space / space-time.

Production of these units was limited to two. Actually three. Meh.

The other 100 level tech I call unified universal gear drive system.and will power cars. The car has one gear only and behaves more like a animal (for example a gerbil) in its gearing up and down. The car has two cogs, a front cog and a back cog. The cogs change size and the number of spokes (?) changes. This leads to complications with cog spacing but the car is run by a clever CPU. The chain changes size etc and is the hardest part of the car to produce.

So, there are no gears, just an accelerator and a brake. The car can be powered by a manufactured (ancient technology) binary star system in standard subspace.

The end!

hAVE A NICE DAY

Disclaimer. I am not insane

Btw horsepower 130,000 BHP per ton will be standard. You are not allowed one of these cars. Bye now

(-_(//));
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

p2

oh my god...
I'm reading through it for the 4th time now, and still I don't completely get it xD

U should maybe try not to mention u think someone should be killed in the header of an email, that's a bit too much for some guys I think,,,
That part about the flat cpu, the fat atom and the normal woman is awesome tho  :thumbsup:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

kotu

• Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3

Dream of Omnimaga

Personally, my only real worry about human device integration is if it uses any signal protocol that can cause radioactivity or cancer, or if it's a brain-related device, Skynet.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

kotu

p2

there's lots of sick c to come soon, like IOT and KI...

u guys remember the microsoft KI tha went full nazi mode ("hitler did nothing wrong") and then became a feminist after they cut any learning capabilities...?
Doing that on productive systems world wide and lett them talk among each other. Sure, what could go wrong?? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

kotu