Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Airsoft Discussion

Started by 123outerme, December 14, 2015, 11:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123outerme

Quote from: alexgt on December 17, 2015, 02:53:15 AM
I can use a pistol with both but my AEG is strictly right hand. I also reprinted the holster so my belt can fit through the slot ;)

And I used a different soft ware to record that one so I actually can get it off my chromebook.
Oh nice! Maybe for the sake of showing off, you could post a picture (of it or the sketch)?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CSE, TI-nspire Clickpad, TI-84+SE

alexgt

I will put a picture on the new 3D printing topic :)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

123outerme

Quote from: alexgt on December 18, 2015, 12:17:03 AM
I will put a picture on the new 3D printing topic :)
Nice. If I remember I'll go look at it. So yeah, my package is supposed to get here Tuesday, according to UPS  X.X But it's worth the wait, although I might as well consider it a Christmas present at this point.

alexgt

123outerme

Quote from: alexgt on December 18, 2015, 02:26:27 AM
What is under the cover?
Under the cover? I'm not sure what you're asking. Assuming you're asking what I got, I got a UHC M9 spring pistol, a $20 full face mask, and a BB "grenade" holder that has BBs made by Matrix, I think (at least the review says they're Matrix quality). And then recently I ordered a speedloader because the airsoft store near here just closed down, and I was going to get my speedloader from there.

alexgt

Yep that is what I meant! And that stuff sounds nice! I really want to get an impact grenade 8)

123outerme

Quote from: alexgt on December 19, 2015, 05:03:46 PM
Yep that is what I meant! And that stuff sounds nice! I really want to get an impact grenade 8)
Yeah I know, they look really cool! But I'm not looking to get super into airsoft just yet, I just want to screw around with my friends until I want to invest more into it.

alexgt

Yeah, it can get pretty costly (especially since I don't have a job :P)... hehe I want to get a gatling gun (the one that ways 50lbs and shoots like 20 bb's per second xD)

Scipi

I haven't tried airsoft yet, but I play paintball every once in a while.

Also:
QuoteIn where I live in Maryland
You live in MD, too? O.O
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

123outerme

Quote from: Scipi on December 19, 2015, 09:33:58 PM
I haven't tried airsoft yet, but I play paintball every once in a while.

Also:
QuoteIn where I live in Maryland
You live in MD, too? O.O
Yeah dude, Anne Arundel county. You? And it's cool if you don't want to say where.

alexgt

No one lives in Michigan...
:P

Scipi

Quote from: 123outerme on December 19, 2015, 10:21:14 PM
Yeah dude, Anne Arundel county. You? And it's cool if you don't want to say where.

I'm up in Harford County near APG.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, Nspire, Nspire CX, Casio Prizm

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on December 19, 2015, 10:36:46 PM
No one lives in Michigan...
:P
That's probably because everyone is scared of living anywhere close to Detroit and Flint :P (apparently Michigan is the only US state where overall population decreased from 2000 to 2010)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Apparently there's Tim Hortonses in Michigan. And pretty nasty stuff happens in those.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Really? I haven't heard anything about them in particular, but again it's not like McDonald's in Quebec are any better. They often had to kick out people from the one near my home for loitering or causing trouble and in Montreal I heard that street gangs hang out there. McDonald's (and more recently Burger King) seems to attract all the scum that live in a city. >.<
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U