Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Weird Links [possibly nsfw]

Started by Snektron, February 13, 2015, 10:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

holy sht IM seriously concerned about the authors mental health...
but that poets are still in a way really something special..
just read that one (imagine singing it):

O
NAMUH
PUT YOUR HAND INTO THAT HAND THAT IS THE
CREATIVE LIVING MAGIC OF GOD FOR SURELY
THOU
ART
THAT
GOD
EVERYTHING
THAT ISISIS THAT
LIVING CREATIVE INTELLIGENCE
THAT
IS
THE SEEN AND THE UNSEEN
THAT THAT IS YOU AND THAT THAT IS ME
THAT
AND EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF ENERGY EXPRESSING
THE
BEING OF BEING ALIVE OR DEAD
UNDERSTAND
I AM ONE YOU ARE ONE WE ARE ONE
NEITHER OR EITHER
NOW OR EVER WERE YOU OR ARE YOU A SINGULARITY
AN
INDIVIDUAL
LIVING
ENTITY
THOU ART ME AND I AM THEE
FORSAKE
THE MANTLE OF THAT IDIOSYNCRASY THOU ART PLEASED TO CALL THYSELF AND AFTER
ALL WHEN ALL
IS SAID AND DONE THE VALVE OF THY VIBRATING FACILITATION IS THAT WITHIN WHICH
ISISIS
MANIFESTS
ITS
ENERGY
METAMORPHOSIS
INTO
REALITY

HEAR AGAIN THY CRY
MY GOD MY GOD WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

WholeWheatBagels

Holy c indeed
(literally and figuratively)

That entire site is just, um.... some amalgamation of  :blah:  ???  O.O :crazy:  >B) and maybe another few of  >B) and ??? in there

Anyone know if this is like an actual cult religion or just some spoof thingy...?
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

p2

way too much work for being just a joke:
http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%20site/start/evokation/the_evocation_first.htm
And since it's worse than a drunk Kotu on hard drugs I guess you wouldn't find more than one person being able to write like that.
So I guess that guy must be serious about it...
If it was a religion, I'd definitely isit their church sometime jsut to hear them talking like that :D

*Really nothing against you kotu, I actually like your sudden randomness while writing, even tho it's sometimes hard to understand. It's fun reading  :thumbsup:
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

WholeWheatBagels

'S what i thought, but it was a little too out there to be sure.

Im not sure I even want to see their sermons or equivalent if theyre any bit as creepy as the site...

p2

omg omg omg take a liik at that:
http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%20site/dict/dictionary/1.htm
1. it's the most beautiful colored text I've ever seen
2. click at ANY word - that guy must be insane  O.O
I really want to find out who this guy is and if possible meet him/her... might be fun ;D

xMarminq_

• Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

p2

after reading through a lot ofthis stuff it looks like the author collects knowledge... but only knowledge that is in any way referencing to some weird numbers or "A Z N" (standung for numbers I think)...
especially religions texts like from the bible but also old buddhist writings and other religions believes are found.
I got the feeling he's believing the true religion can be found by combining all other religions... but only those parts that fit into hismagic numbers trick O.o
definitely fun to read at some parts, and it *seriously* looks like a solid ground for some super weird religious beliefs... this could very well be the archive of a little religions group as everything got its order, perfectly cross-reference, lots of boring stuff to read thats really messing with your head, some cty paintingsthat are even worse...
Seriously reminds me of the holy writings of various religions...
"My own religion - The starter pack - 10/10" O.o
On the other hand he got only about 25 visitors per YEAR...
which means I'm having a huge influence on is polulatiry right now and accidentally spread this stuff right now O.o

btw this website is basically illegal as it got no impressum or anything alike... <_<

[spoiler=You can see where the acid kicked in...]
Quote from: Dat Strange guyIN
THE
NAME OF GOD
THE COMPASSIONATE THE
MERCIFUL
MAY
GOD BLESS THEE AND KEEP THEE MAY GOD
BE GRACIOUS UNTO THEE AND SHINE THE LIGHT
OF
ITS
HOLY
SPIRIT COUNTENANCE UPON
THEE AND GUIDE THEE
IN
UNIVERSAL
TRUTH AND IN PEACE AND IN LOVE
FREEDOM AND EQUALITY
BEING
THY
BIRTHRIGHT
ALL FOR ONE ONE FOR ALL
AMEN ALL MEN ALL MEN AMEN
AMEN ALL WOMEN ALL WOMEN AMEN
NAME AMEN NAME AMEN NAME AMEN NAME
973AZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZA 973
ISISISISISISISISISISISIS 919919919919 ISISISISISISISISISISISIS
999181818181818181818 AZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZAZ818181818181818181999
122333444455555666666777777788888888999999999888888887777777666666555554444333221
999999999AUMMANIPADMEHUMAUMMANIPADMEHUMAUMMANIPADMEHUM999999999
BELOVED LOVE EVOLVE EVOLVE LOVE BELOVED BELOVED LOVE EVOLVE EVOLVE LOVE BELOVED
Sounds like "ISIS did 9/11 and I want to evolve my pokemon" to me... <_<
[/spoiler]

QuoteADDED TO ALL MINUS NONE SHARED BY EVERYTHING MULTIPLIED IN ABUNDANCE
ADD TO REDUCE REDUCE TO DEDUCE
ARISESTHATSUNSETSTHATSUNSETSTHATSUNARISESTHATSUN
BLESSED BE THAT NAME BE BLESSED
may *whatever strange spirits* be with you...  :w00t:

Some funny reactions to the site:
[spoiler]
Quote from: https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/ietpq/have_you_seen_this_website_its_purportedly_the/c236o2f/c THAT SITE!!!!!!! I started reading it and the deeper I got the more out of hand things got. On the homepage my eyes began to bleed. The next link I clicked I felt the icy finger of death and despair slip effortlessly up my ass and twirl, OH HOW IT TWIRLED! As I traveled deeper down the rabbit hole like so many frigid, uncaring, anal spelunkers, I was visited by an unwelcome guest. There standing before me, as if oblivious to my terrified arousal, was demonic midget prostitute named Cecil. Cecil spoke with no words, yet I felt his intent. Cecil, neither man or woman had come to destroy me. I had something it needed. As I braced for what I knew would be the obliteration of my very soul, Cecil made clear what it had come from the bowels of nothingness to obtain. It reached for me and it was then I realized he could not grasp me. You see Cecil had only a stump, for I had sat on his hand. As Cecil plucked it's skeletal appendage from my darkest of regions, it reattached it to the aforementioned stump. The lilliputian trick then bid me good day with a proper curtsy, and was gone...but not before a gift was left for me. As I nursed my sore bottom, and all-encompassing sense of abandonment, I noticed a delicious McGrittle. With one bite I knew the lament of my true curse. The bitter taste in my mouth was not that of isolation or damnation. No, the horrid taste in my mouth was the realization that Cecil had prepared this delicacy with the very hand that had massaged not only my ass, but the asses of all the damned throughout the ages. That taste would stay with me until oblivion, Ragnarok, the end of days, call it what you like. I beg you my friends, unless you fancy the taste of innumerable massaged prostates, slow-roasted in the great inferno, DO NOT GO TO THIS WEBSITE!
[/spoiler]

to share some more normal stuff with you:
http://agar.io <-- be a stupid dot and eat other stupid dots. No religions c. I promise :3

WholeWheatBagels

xMarminq_

• Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

Dream of Omnimaga

This is the funniest HowToBasic video I have ever seen O.O

:3=

The French Fries one XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETTyVQrUZt8
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

p2

I know its supposed to be funny but somehow it makes me just unbelievable sad to see just how much good food he's wasting there... :'(

Dudeman313

That looks more unpleasantly disgusting than funny to me.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

kotu

Quote from: p2 on October 30, 2016, 10:00:48 PM
omg omg omg take a liik at that:
http://973-eht-namuh-973.com/coloured%20site/dict/dictionary/1.htm
1. it's the most beautiful colored text I've ever seen
2. click at ANY word - that guy must be insane  O.O
I really want to find out who this guy is and if possible meet him/her... might be fun ;D

nice numerology
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

p2

about that guy again: That's him:
I got the feeling @Juju is gonna like him for obvious reasons :3

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: p2 on October 31, 2016, 10:22:42 AM
I know its supposed to be funny but somehow it makes me just unbelievable sad to see just how much good food he's wasting there... :'(
Yeah true. Some people are millionaires but that food could easily be donated to his local food bank or soup kitchen. D:
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U