Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

A Message From Your Next Student Council President

Started by JWinslow23, June 02, 2015, 05:37:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: JWinslow23 on June 04, 2015, 02:00:30 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 03, 2015, 04:13:52 PM
I am betting the school doesn't want any politic-alike-related posters D:. Thankfully in college over here there are student associations with rights to go on strike, so they could plaster posters everywhere as they see fit (as long as safe and not too intrusive, of course).

Be careful, though, because if they know it's you who put the posters there, the person that puts it on a door might have moved one of your posters on purpose to get you in trouble. >.<
No, the other people running for President or Vice President or Secretary or Treasurer have posters LITERALLY ALL AROUND THE SCHOOL. :P

And now I think I know why the poster is on the door: I might have given that teacher a poster for some reason.
Haha that would be funny if they went on your side XD
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

They are notoriosly known for double crossing... <.<
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Well, sometimes they might be doing it for a reason, though, eg busting drug dealers, like when the police claims they want to buy drugs then as soon as the undercover police men has enough evidence, he arrests them.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Also is it a common things to have some sort of weird politics thing in school? here in holland we never have such things
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

JWinslow23

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 05, 2015, 03:53:19 PM
Also is it a common things to have some sort of weird politics thing in school? here in holland we never have such things
It's a common thing in some schools to have "elections" for Student Council and stuff like that.
Quote from: Unicorn on June 04, 2015, 09:17:11 PM
oooo... You got the teachers on your side? O.o
The teacher thought it was funny when I showed her. I think it was the Graphic Arts teacher or something...
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 05, 2015, 03:44:53 AM
Quote from: JWinslow23 on June 04, 2015, 02:00:30 PM
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 03, 2015, 04:13:52 PM
I am betting the school doesn't want any politic-alike-related posters D:. Thankfully in college over here there are student associations with rights to go on strike, so they could plaster posters everywhere as they see fit (as long as safe and not too intrusive, of course).

Be careful, though, because if they know it's you who put the posters there, the person that puts it on a door might have moved one of your posters on purpose to get you in trouble. >.<
No, the other people running for President or Vice President or Secretary or Treasurer have posters LITERALLY ALL AROUND THE SCHOOL. :P

And now I think I know why the poster is on the door: I might have given that teacher a poster for some reason.
Haha that would be funny if they went on your side XD
It'd also be funny if someone actually ran under the name Ida Nomuch...I know a whole lot of people who would vote for her :P

Snektron

Quote from: JWinslow23 on June 05, 2015, 06:01:05 PM
It's a common thing in some schools to have "elections" for Student Council and stuff like that.

Seems cool. We do have some sort of "student council" but its one per class i think. So at the beginning of the year the classes mentor ask who want's to do it, and maybe one or twoo hands go up :P

Dream of Omnimaga

Over here it's more something like workers unions that we got at school.

Yuki

Yeah, it pretty much works like unions. Hence, student unions.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

JWinslow23

UPDATE: School has ended, but I DID notice that one of the posters I thought was taken down (by the cafeteria) actually got moved to INSIDE the cafeteria, on one of the defunct TVs. Weird.

aetios

I'm kinda missing the point of this thread? Maybe?
ceci n'est pas une signature

DarkestEx

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on June 05, 2015, 06:06:30 PM
Quote from: JWinslow23 on June 05, 2015, 06:01:05 PM

Seems cool. We do have some sort of "student council" but its one per class i think. So at the beginning of the year the classes mentor ask who want's to do it, and maybe one or twoo hands go up :P
Exactly the same in my school.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Unicorn

But it turned into a discussion of how notorious teachers are at double crossing the administration.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron