Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Started by Yuki, January 08, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

I think you can by copypasting the character in question, unless SMF removes it? Oh well, don't register duplicates accounts, but the empty one was pretty funny.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: aeTIos on January 09, 2015, 10:34:32 AM
Quote from: Juju on January 09, 2015, 10:32:13 AM
Yeah I just saw. You all have the same IP. I shouldn't probably accuse people before checking. (You guys still have double accounts tho. Is this practice allowed here too?)
It's not in the rules, but it bloats the userlist so is heavily discouraged. I already banned one dup account that TheCoder1998 made. I really couldn't but approve of the empty account name, though. (besides I think it's impossible to login on it anyways, I don't even know how to access its profile)
Nah it's actually in the rules :P Specifically Rule #7, so in other words the second account will have to be removed (although it will just make the post look even better and empty :P)

So yeah feel free to delete the account since I can't (although maybe leave its post intact to see how it will look like)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

I will delete it :p but will that remove the post?
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

You can't delete accounts. Only moderators can. And when they do so, they have the option to leave posts/topics by them intact or not.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U