Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny/awesome Youtube videos

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, January 30, 2015, 04:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

And that's why snakes always try to fly when they listen to flute music.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

There are actually snakes that can "fly" O.O (it's more like "float" though, like the flying squirrels)
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Yeah, I saw them, it's quite impressive, they are Chrysopeleas. (Direct remind to chinese dragons)

Dream of Omnimaga

Woah I didn't know such snake existed. I just checked a Youtube video of one, although it didn't fly in the vid. They seem very small too.
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 07, 2015, 09:29:18 AM
Maybe not a good plan to do with 39 degrees fever <_<
Darn I hope you feel better soon. You seem to get sick quite a lot lately (two fevers or cold in less than a month >.<)

Back on snakes, watch this video it's quite scary (with no volume preferably):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3dOrA2RWO4
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Aaah >:(
[spoiler]jumpscare[/spoiler]

Anyway that's a big snake O.O
Also: 1000th post :3

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Noit going to launch this video in lesson, so. Thanks for warning CUmred.

Snektron

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Dang, does he is alive? How does it think? (And hy the hell did I got another mental image seeing this?)

Snektron

https://youtu.be/hnGxNKm6dwQ
Appearantly both brains controll the body (well, not the other part of the T split).

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 08, 2015, 07:20:59 AM
Aaah >:(
[spoiler]jumpscare[/spoiler]

Anyway that's a big snake O.O
Also: 1000th post :3
Yeah I actually saw the version with no loud sound at the end a few times before, even without my headphones on too, and I still jumped a few times at the end. >.< And yeah I was wondering about two-headed snakes. What if one brain wants to go one way and the other doesn't or if they get into a fight? XD
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

that's why they put a physical object between the heads when they're eating, so they won't attack eachother.

Dream of Omnimaga

But what if they are in the wild? :P

Snektron

That's why they don't live very long in the wild :P Though with proper care they can live like 20 years in captivity