Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

SM84CE's TI-BASIC programs

Started by SM84CE, April 13, 2018, 06:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SM84CE

Here's what BASIC programs I have so far, what it does, and what calculators these work on:
Note: I won't be uploading these programs to CW, it's just more work on cross-uploading updates, and the "Downloads" section here has a confusing layout for me.  I'm just more used to Cemetech's layout.  ALSO: The content in this post is just copied over from Cemetech, BTW

I'll try and simultaneously update both threads if I can, but in case I don't, here's the link: SM84CE's BASIC Programs (on Cemetech)

SM84CE's TI-BASIC Programs
This link is my ICE programs thread (the one on Cemetech), for use with PT_'s ICE Compiler.  That thread follows the same structure as my BASIC thread.  Feel free to suggest ideas for ICE programs in that thread.

Charge date manager -- works on the TI-84 Plus CE and CSE, for keeping track of battery charge dates

Programmers Utility pack -- Use these programs to help with clean up after your own programs, works on TI's Color screen calculators, or just any TI.  The readme has more usage and compatibility info.  This helps save main program size, as it combines common cleanup routines into a few programs.

Temperature Checker CSE -- A simulated temperature checker for the TI-84 Plus CSE

Virus Checker for the TI-84 Plus CSE -- A simulated Virus Checker for the TI-84 Plus CSE

Timer for the TI-84 Plus CE and CSE -- a timer, with color, for the TI-84 Plus CE and CSE.  This link points to the CE directory,  but the same program will also work on the CSE.

Virus Checker for the TI-84 Plus CE -- Simulated Virus Checker for the TI-84 Plus CE, WILL NOT WORK ON THE CSE.

Temperature Checker for the TI-84 Plus CE -- A simulated temperature checker for the TI-84 Plus CE, which WILL NOT WORK ON THE CSE, see above for the CSE version

Cemetech Logo drawing program -- This program draws the Cemetech logo onto your graph screen.  This link points to the TI-84 Plus CE directory, but the program will also work on the CSE.

DNA Manipulator 84 -- This program is for Biology/ science students who need to quickly convert a sequence of DNA nucleotides to a complementary strand or a strand of RNA. Includes some features, and works on all 84's, NOT 83 (untested)

De Moivre theorem program CE -- this program is used to multiply, divide, find the roots of, and to find the powers of complex numbers using De Moivre's theorem.  Description and screenshots in the file download page and in the readme.  This WILL ONLY WORK ON CE OS 5.2+
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CE

SM84CE

Feel free to post any suggestions, feedback, etc. here, and if you have a Cemetech account, in the thread there (link in the first post), because I check Cemetech more.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+CE