You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here. | New CodeWalrus | Old (dark mode) | Old (light) | Discord server

The future of Codewalrus

b/Website Talk Started by Dream of Omnimaga, December 05, 2015, 09:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

u/mazhat April 28, 2017, 10:48:41 PM
I'm optimistic that this site won't die!
I think that the plot is fairly stable.

I mean, it can't die. This is the power of the codewalr.us personified!
u/Dream of Omnimaga April 29, 2017, 08:20:46 PM
Quote from: mazhat on April 28, 2017, 10:48:41 PM
I'm optimistic that this site won't die!
I think that the plot is fairly stable.

I mean, it can't die. This is the power of the codewalr.us personified!
I think it's more a long term concern than short term. Also you mean walrified, not personified, right? :P
u/Unicorn May 30, 2017, 07:26:41 AM
* Unicorn begins massivly posting
u/p2 May 30, 2017, 08:57:21 AM
admit it u're just afraid I'll one day have more posts than you ;)

also I stick to what I said a while ago:
Quote from: p2 on April 27, 2017, 12:10:33 AMthe site won't die <3
u/Dream of Omnimaga May 31, 2017, 04:29:29 AM
yeah I agree. I still think eventually the activity will be way lower than right now, though, so it's in our best interest to at least keep the shoutbox lively and perhaps consider making the chat visible to guests and zero-post users (without the ability to send text) so that they know that stuff is actually going on. While I think activity might eventually be like Omnimaga shortly after CW opened to public, I doubt it will drop as low as their current activity.
u/Unicorn May 31, 2017, 04:50:37 AM
Quote from: xlibman on May 31, 2017, 04:29:29 AM
yeah I agree. I still think eventually the activity will be way lower than right now, though, so it's in our best interest to at least keep the shoutbox lively and perhaps consider making the chat visible to guests and zero-post users (without the ability to send text) so that they know that stuff is actually going on. While I think activity might eventually be like Omnimaga shortly after CW opened to public, I doubt it will drop as low as their current activity.
Nah, we will be fine :) As long as there are 5-10 posts a day for at least 5 days a week we should be all set, imo :P
Website statistics

MyCalcs | Ticalc.org | Cemetech | Omnimaga | TI-Basic Developer | MaxCoderz | TI-Story | Casiocalc.org | Casiopeia | The Museum of HP Calculators | HPCalc.org | CnCalc.org | Music 2000 Community | TI Education | Casio Education | HP Calcs | NumWorks | SwissMicros | Sharp Calculators