Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Juju's music

Started by Yuki, June 25, 2016, 06:58:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yuki

Because that French version wasn't Miku, but ALYS. Which is not a Vocaloid. Same one as the two other covers of Bad Apple and Ton Avion.

But thanks!
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron
[html][/html][html][/html]
[html][/html][html]

DJ Omnimaga

Oh I see, that might explain why the sound was a bit different.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus CE, Casio fx-CG10, HP Prime, fx 1.0 Plus, fx-7400G Plus, fx-9750G Plus, fx-9860G, HP 39gII
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Nintendo 64, Wii U

kotu

listened to a few tracks so far... nice... :)

vocaloids sound cool i haven't used one before
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron
[html][/html][html]

kotu

this is cute @Juju did you write the lyrics?
  • Calculators owned: TI 84+CE-T
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Sega Master System, Sony PlayStation 3
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Yuki

No, it's just a cover of this one.

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
[html][/html][html]

p2

what happened next? D: Was there still enough time to undo the spell? :'(
  • Calculators owned: ti-83+, ti-84+, ti-84+, ti-84+se, ti-84+se(te), ti-nsphire, ti-nsphire CAS, ti-nsphire CX-CAS, ti-voyage, ti-voyage, Who reads this list anyways...?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Yuki

Well, in short, it was just yet another parody of Charles d***ens' A Christmas Tale, but with Starlight as Scrooge and Luna as the spirit of Christmases yet to come. Then Starlight realizes Christmas is fun and finally brings herself to the party.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
[html][/html][html]

DJ Omnimaga

Miku makes the song sound more cute
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, TI-84 Plus CE, Casio fx-CG10, HP Prime, fx 1.0 Plus, fx-7400G Plus, fx-9750G Plus, fx-9860G, HP 39gII
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Nintendo 64, Wii U

Yuki

THERE'S A MUSIC VIDEO THIS TIME :D
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
[html][/html][html]

DJ Omnimaga

Oooh I like. I assume you added the Miku voiceover?. You should really try to EQ the voice, though

Yuki

Still no Miku here, but yeah, I did the voiceover and the 8-bit track from some MIDI file I have from a friend. I'm getting slightly better at EQ and volume control, but it's still not perfect.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
[html][/html][html]

DJ Omnimaga

Ah I thought it was Miku because she was in the vid. EQ is very hard x.x

Yuki

That's not Miku, that's ALYS. Kinda not the same thing. Well, the main difference is that she can sing in French. :P

(also her maker commented on my vid haaa)
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
[html][/html][html]

DJ Omnimaga

Ah ok. Both have similar cloth and hair colors but ALYS seems darker. But they were located at the top of the video so I thought it was the contrast from the title bar darkening the hair. I have troubles distinguishing them from each others lol.