Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

What I like right now is that the :walrii: is perfectly visible
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Yeah, we can't put anything in the way of the walrii :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Yuki

Have some new features:

- Installed Spigot! It should be slightly better now!
- New IRC channel! For Minecraft discussion join #cw-craft on EFNet!
- Server whitelist is now on! Go in Forum Profile on your CodeWalrus profile, there should be a Minecraft field, type in your Minecraft username! Your account should then be activated no more than 30 seconds later.

That's pretty much it for now, if any problems or suggestions feel free to post in this thread :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

alexgt

Awesome! Are you going to connect theIRC to the chat in the server?

Yuki

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

Unicorn

Great! Can you give a list of plugins you installed?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Yuki

Right now we have the plugins for IRC and the whitelist, that's pretty much it.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

I was scared that account linking didn't work at first but then I realized the site required 30 seconds or so to activate it. You should probably modify the custom profile field to warn about the 30 seconds delay.

Also is it me or the frame rate dropped since this update? EDIT Nvm, it only happens in small window, not maximized.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

aetios

Ha, just realized this existed. Joined, but I can't get out of the spawn for some reason? Also, I think we should make  a nice spawn building, plus we need to have some more things than just flatness. IIRC you can even set creative and non-creative areas? I'd like a region with survival and a creative part, or so.
ceci n'est pas une signature

c4ooo

Quote from: c4ooo on October 13, 2015, 10:52:58 AM
* c4ooo chucks a ram stick at DJ
* c4ooo runs

The best servers are those where you play with a few close friends in vanilla and stuff  8)
Oftopic, but i once found a working ram stick in a school trash can when i was throwing away stuff O.O

I havnt played minecraft for months, but i will try to join sometime :)

alexgt

Quote from: aeTIos on December 19, 2015, 02:12:38 PM
Ha, just realized this existed. Joined, but I can't get out of the spawn for some reason? Also, I think we should make  a nice spawn building, plus we need to have some more things than just flatness. IIRC you can even set creative and non-creative areas? I'd like a region with survival and a creative part, or so.
Yeah, we could make a backup and then set everyone to survival as a variant of the hunger games :P

Quote from: c4ooo on December 19, 2015, 02:33:23 PM
Quote from: c4ooo on October 13, 2015, 10:52:58 AM
* c4ooo chucks a ram stick at DJ
* c4ooo runs

The best servers are those where you play with a few close friends in vanilla and stuff  8)
Oftopic, but i once found a working ram stick in a school trash can when i was throwing away stuff O.O

I havnt played minecraft for months, but i will try to join sometime :)
Nice! But who would bring a RAM stick to school just to throw away ???

princetonlion.tibd

Hunger Games would be fun.

Though that would give me a reason to fortify everything I build :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

No I meant make a back up and play Hunger games then restore the back up when it is over so no one looses anything :P

brentmaas

Quote from: aeTIos on December 19, 2015, 02:12:38 PM
IIRC you can even set creative and non-creative areas? I'd like a region with survival and a creative part, or so.
MultiVerse, if it's still alive, could be added to create multiple worlds which can be assigned either survival or creative.

If not present already, WorldEdit would make a great addition as well, as it provides easy ways to create simple geometric figures, stealing copying/cutting/pasting regions or regenerating chunks from the seed.
Lel I glitched Omni