Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

[calcs] Calculator App help and support

Started by alexgt, March 27, 2015, 01:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Hello everyone I did not see a topic about regular glitches with your calc and specific Applications so I decided to add one :).

Anyways my question is about zStart. I put zStart on my calc and it didn't work :(. Do you need a OS lower than 2.55MP because that is what I have? And also is the latest version 1.3.013?
Thanks for the help :).
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

I like how this topic title is similar to the title of the sub-forum it's in. :P Anyway joking aside, could you describe what problem you have with zStart? I didn't try it on calc, but on emulator it seemed to run on OS 2.53MP. I never tried on 2.55 but I would assume it runs on it considering the last version was made years after 2.55MP came out. But it would help to know how old is your calc (eg the letter at the end of the serial number on the back), what linking software you used, where you got the app from (since there are many non-official versions floating around) and what calculator model.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Maybe it's a problem with MathPrint
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Thecoder1998

Quote from: alexgt on March 27, 2015, 01:44:40 AM
Anyways my question is about zStart. I put zStart on my calc and it didn't work :(. Do you need a OS lower than 2.55MP because that is what I have? And also is the latest version 1.3.013?
Thanks for the help :).
Iirc, you don't need an OS lower than OS 2.55MP, but i know for sure that zStart will be more stable on OS 2.43
Did you even enable zStart on your calc?

alexgt

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on March 27, 2015, 09:00:08 AM
Maybe it's a problem with MathPrint
Thats what I  thought but some features worked.

Quote from: Thecoder1998 on March 27, 2015, 09:58:41 AM
Did you even enable zStart on your calc?
I did (I think)

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 27, 2015, 02:54:58 AM
I like how this topic title is similar to the title of the sub-forum it's in. :P Anyway joking aside, could you describe what problem you have with zStart? I didn't try it on calc, but on emulator it seemed to run on OS 2.53MP. I never tried on 2.55 but I would assume it runs on it considering the last version was made years after 2.55MP came out. But it would help to know how old is your calc (eg the letter at the end of the serial number on the back), what linking software you used, where you got the app from (since there are many non-official versions floating around) and what calculator model.

Well most of the features that it features did not work :(.
I have a "P" on the back
I uses Ti-Connect
It is a Ti 84+
And I got it from the forms at omnimaga

Dream of Omnimaga

Hm that is strange. It's possible you might have to ask Hayleia or people there. Normally it should work. >.<

Or you could use Doors CS instead. If even that doesn't work, then maybe there is something wrong with your calc. Just remember to do a full memory reset before giving up, though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

alexgt

Dream of Omnimaga

That's definitively strange. I am afraid I cannot help you here. Maybe you might have to ask in the ZStart forum on Omni, if they still have users that use ZStart (the author has quit calc stuff so I don't know if he still checks the thread).

alexgt

I might try and download it from a different source