Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

boi dat unicycle

Started by aetios, May 08, 2016, 12:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman313

Both, I'm guessing. It does have an unappropriate meme, though...
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Well it's SFW actually, it's still non-school stuff, though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

The answer is "Sure."

Flippanteer

Were you like looking at it during class? Tsk, tsk!

Otherwise I don't see how it would get you in trouble unless your teachers really cared about the language or the meme.
  • Calculators owned: TI-81, TI-84+, TI-86, TI-NSpire CX CAS, TI-1706III, TI-30XIIS, TI-30XS Multiview, TI-36X Solar

Dream of Omnimaga

Or maybe they consider a naked frog or lizard as c?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

No, I was just off task. Very off task. Mr: Schrage(my SS teacher) caught me looking at that while I was supposed to be working on a project.
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Well, then he was probably right, since you're supposed to do school work <_<

Yuki

Pretty sure I can pull it off in my case. I already had a few projects I've put John Cena in there already, lol.

- "What is that"
- "Yeah it's that new dat boi meme, I'm putting that in my project"
- "Oh, okay, cool. And what music you're gonna put?"
- "JOHN CENAAAAAA"
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dudeman313

Quote from: Juju on May 22, 2016, 07:00:05 PM
Pretty sure I can pull it off in my case. I already had a few projects I've put John Cena in there already, lol.

- "What is that"
- "Yeah it's that new dat boi meme, I'm putting that in my project"
- "Oh, okay, cool. And what music you're gonna put?"
- "JOHN CENAAAAAA"
That wouldn't have worked in my situation.
I was supposed to be recording my voiced script for a Moovly project, but I had forgotten that even in the library, my teacher could look at the screens of the laptops in his computer cart from his classroom, so instead, I was here.
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Well, if the teacher can monitor everyone's computers in real-time then you might want to avoid being here unless allowed to, so you won't get in trouble or something. Although I find it weird that you would not be allowed to work on an animated project, yet be able to come here.

Flippanteer

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 23, 2016, 03:04:13 AM
Well, if the teacher can monitor everyone's computers in real-time then you might want to avoid being here unless allowed to, so you won't get in trouble or something. Although I find it weird that you would not be allowed to work on an animated project, yet be able to come here.
The screen monitoring programs tend to have the screens pretty small so the forum probably looked pretty official and possibly as a resource to help him. Obviously, the gif is easier to spot  ;D
  • Calculators owned: TI-81, TI-84+, TI-86, TI-NSpire CX CAS, TI-1706III, TI-30XIIS, TI-30XS Multiview, TI-36X Solar

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh ok. He better not be browsing a topic full of walruses or game screenshots while they're looking, though. Personally I usually took no chance anywhere at school and only browsed hobby sites when I had no work left to do or was outside class. :P (same for programming)

Which reminds me *pokes @Streetwalrus and @Juju*: For the future version of CW we still need to add an option to replace img tags with URLs (and a second option that lets the user decide if he wants to do it only on 3G or on wi-fi as well)

Anyway we're really off-topic lol (although at least the good thing is that the off-topicness is much less spammy than the original discussion :trollface:)

aetios

On the topic of real time monitoring we used to kill the monitoring software via task manager... haha.
ceci n'est pas une signature

c4ooo

I turned omnimaga admin Geekboy into a meme O_o

Dream of Omnimaga