Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(Results out!) CW 4x3 Game Contest!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 28, 2015, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dream of Omnimaga

Yep I confirm that I received both your entries and they work (and the zip files contains everything needed).
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Great! You'll probly be receiving another submission from me tomorow
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

I submitted mine! Does it have everything?
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 28, 2015, 06:35:49 AM
Yep I confirm that I received both your entries and they work (and the zip files contains everything needed).
Sweet. :) Can't wait for judging. Also looking forward to playing the other entries (that is, if I can play them XD . I'm probably the only TI-83+ submitter)

DarkestEx

I give up.
Sorry. I just don't have time, as I was working on the Notifier for the last days.
I am half-way done, but seriously, how should I be able to finish it :(
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+, Casio 101-S, RPN-Calc, Hewlett-Packard 100LX, Hewlett-Packard 95LX
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Original Commodore 64C, C64 DTV, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Nintendo GameCube, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2

Unicorn

Quote from: DarkestEx on May 29, 2015, 09:16:19 PM
I give up.
Sorry. I just don't have time, as I was working on the Notifier for the last days.
I am half-way done, but seriously, how should I be able to finish it :(

Awe man, that sucks. :'(

Anyways, just have to store the highscores now, all of the display thingies work. :)
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

unknownloner

If I make multiple versions of the same game (for multiple platforms):
* Would I submit them together or separately
* If I submit them together which one gets graded?

/)

Dream of Omnimaga

Sorry to hear DarkestEx. Good luck to the others, and remember that Sunday is the last day :)
Quote from: unknownloner on May 29, 2015, 10:04:32 PM
If I make multiple versions of the same game (for multiple platforms):
* Would I submit them together or separately
* If I submit them together which one gets graded?
One zip file. The most recent one gets graded.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Welp, with it ending, I am real excited to try out everyone's entries and see who won, of course. :P

Also, with all of you guys who didn't finish, I hope that your entry may be completed in the future for fun :)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

unknownloner

/)

Snektron

I want to wish everybody who entered good luck with the judging of the all-mighty Walrus God :walrii: ! Also with the judging of DJ ofcourse :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Good luck to everyone who got their contest in :) sorry Darkest :(
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 31, 2015, 09:21:07 AM
I want to wish everybody who entered good luck with the judging of the all-mighty Walrus God :walrii: ! Also with the judging of DJ ofcourse :P
You want me judged instead of the entrirs? O.O

And yeah good luck to everyone. Only a few hours left, the deadline being 11:59 PM GMT.