Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(Results out!) CW 4x3 Game Contest!

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 28, 2015, 11:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

I definitely plan to stick around, in my freshman year (9th grade) I won't take college classes but in 10th grade I will.

Don't  worry I am a loyal :walrii: :P
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

I thought you were more a than :walrii: ? :P

Kidding aside I hope you can manage to finish your entry in time :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Is that first wallri a rainbow one.?  If so, thats me. My entry is enterable, can I send multiple version, just in case when I change my entry I don't get around to submitting it?
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

That's hyper walrii, he  snorted too much sugar :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 22, 2015, 04:39:14 AM
Kidding aside I hope you can manage to finish your entry in time :P
Yeah I just have to add a win animation and then it is complete :)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on May 22, 2015, 06:54:52 AM
Is that first wallri a rainbow one.?  If so, thats me. My entry is enterable, can I send multiple version, just in case when I change my entry I don't get around to submitting it?
Yes. The most recent version submitted before the deadline will be taken into account :)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dream of Omnimaga

So yeah, only 1 week left (deadline is Sunday May 31st at 11:59 PM GMT). @DarkestEx @Hayleia @LD Studios @Haobo @JWinslow23 @alexgt @Enaz @Unicorn @Scipi and others who would like to join, if you are still working on your entry don't forget to submit it in time! :)

Notes:

-The readme.txt doesn't have to be elaborate: Just as long as it tells me how to play the game and what are the controls. If applicable, which shell or OS do I need to run it too.
-The game doesn't have to be 100% complete (most other community contests had incomplete entries). If it's still missing some levels or something then it's perfectly fine. Just make sure that it's functional and that it's playable, so that you have a better chance to win.

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Hayleia

Good idea to make a reminder, because my entry has been submittable for a while but I was like "add something or not?" since then, then forgot about the deadline -.-

alexgt

Should we PM you DJ or post it on the original topic? Just read the rules again :P

Also an idea for future contests or even this one could be to make a poll at the topic for each entry for an overall rating from the community :)

JWinslow23

I made a readme just yesterday. Here's the story, according to it:
Quote from: Bitty Bird ReadmeYou are definitely a bird and totally
not a white brick. You are just learning
to fly. Off into the distance, you see
if-you-squint-they-look-metallic-green
pipes. You figure, "Hey, maybe I can use
these for an obstacle course."

alexgt

Wonder what that could be :P. good story line though :).

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Hayleia on May 25, 2015, 09:02:01 AM
Good idea to make a reminder, because my entry has been submittable for a while but I was like "add something or not?" since then, then forgot about the deadline -.-
I'll probalby poke everyone again near the end, because so far, only Unicorn submitted his entry :P

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???