Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

SLIME

Started by Dudeman313, January 23, 2016, 12:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What name should this slime boss have?

Detritus (Or something along those lines)
3 (42.9%)
Slimelörd
1 (14.3%)
SliBorg (slee-borg)
3 (42.9%)
A random idea I just came up with and will definitely post in the topic! :P
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Dudeman313

UPDATE:
I got a CE that replaced my Monochrome calculator. This game might be dead for awhile, unless someone with CE coding and Axe knowledge picks this up.
I'll ask E37 for the source if you want it, but he did have to start all over because of a crash.
  • Calculators owned: TI-84 PCE
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Android O Phone
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Axe is not available for the CE tho. You would need to learn C or ASM if you want sprites. Or you could use TI-BASIC and make the main character so that it's a lowercase o character or something (to look like a slime)

What happened to your other calc, though?
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

My mom returned it to Walmart. It's a long story. :P
:walrii:
Where can I find a good ASM tutorial?
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

I am curious about the story :P

Anyway I don't know of CE-specific ASM tutorials, but have you considered giving C a try?

Otherwiae to learn the basics of 84+ ASM you would need to use ASM in 28 days (Hot Dog ASM for the absolute beginner can also help as an add-on to asm28d). Bjt most people use C on the CE now.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Dudeman313

Here's the story...
So, my Mom found out I'd need a graphing calculator for Algebra 1 in 8th grade. She scolded me for not telling her during the summer so she could find one for cheap. My dad saw the TI-84+ for $85, a TI-83+ for $73, and a Casio fx-g(something something something) for $47. He bought the Casio, even though my I told my mom Texas Instruments was recommended. I found some articles saying that TI was better in NY, and even got a teacher approval. When he returned the Casio, the TI-84+ was $120. My mom said we'd return it after 90 days and try to get it cheaper. I saw my friend with a CE and decided I could use it because it was cooler and had some new features. We replaced the 84+ with my new CE.

Maybe I could try C. I would need sometime t find good tutorials for both ASM and C.
The answer is "Sure."

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah right. That sucks about the price. x.x I'm glad this was sorted out, though.

Dudeman313

I'm typing this on a Nokia E63, so there might be some errors.

Yeah, but now my mom talked to one of her coworker's son, and she now insists that I got my new calc just for games. She says that at the end of the school year, she'll return it and get the one I had in first back. Something tells me she doesn't know I had games on my  monochrome to begin with.
The answer is "Sure."

alexgt

That is stupid xD...

I hope it works out ;)
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dudeman313

Well, I can still post @ school and when Mom's not home... :walrii: