Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Walrii storytelling!

Started by _iPhoenix_, May 30, 2017, 11:39:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_iPhoenix_

Basically, just add to the story (keep it small/simple/:walrii:) of the person in front of you.

Things in code tags are not part of the story. They could be suggestions, comments, praise, etc

Here's the story:

Quote from: p2 on May 30, 2017, 10:02:15 AM
Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on May 29, 2017, 04:32:00 PM
But shhh... We are observing the secretive :walrii: in its natural habitat...

*suddenly a naked walrus crosses our way, nipping on a cup of coffee, screaming "Nüf nüüüf" as it sees us*

*suddenly, it charges us, screaming "nüüüüüüüüüf", and our walrii translator tells us that it means either "ooh cute non-walrii" or "mommy?"*

Try not to stress out the :walrii:...
  • Calculators owned: Two TI-84+ CE's
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

p4nix

...said the pink fluffy unicorn dancing on rainbows: however, what it couldn't know was that the :walrii:-translator actually had a giant bug.

Nobody knew it, but the :walrii: actually meant...
  • Calculators owned: fx9860GII (SH4)

_iPhoenix_

... "Can I eat you?"

Unfortunately, the explorers thought it was asking about mommy. They were greedy people, and decided to try and get it to follow them. They said "yes" in the language of the walrus....

Evolution of my avatar:

xMarminq_

...which was "Plorth Plith (Performed by :walrii: flippers slapping together)". They then followed :walrii: to a secluded cave, where stalagmites dripped an unknown liquid...
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84 Plus CE, Ti-84 Plus (can be borrowed from my school)
I don't associate with associations

_iPhoenix_

...which was oddly metallic. The :walrii: proceeded to chant something, which sounded like it was having a seizure, but the explorers knew it wasn't when...

Evolution of my avatar:

p4nix

...it somehow floated 3cm above the surface of ground and made the same noise which meditators do when in lotus position...

_iPhoenix_

... and suddenly the walrus began to turn, faster and faster, and glow brighter and brighter! But suddenly, when the avid explorers thought it couldn't spin any faster, or glow any brighter, ...

Evolution of my avatar:

mazhat

... it did!
I'm the greatest story writer in the entire world. I'll be signing autographs later ;)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83Plus, TI-84Plus
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Samsung TAB A (Cheap), DSI, Rasperry PI 3
Sketti

p4nix

To finally explode in a giant fireball. The explorers now witnessed the birth of 42 new :walrii:, while Douglas Adams smiled in a corner. He had long discovered the true meaning of life, which lead to him...

Dream of Omnimaga

Quoted from an older thread, modified from the single sentence story found on the Internet:

QuoteThere once was a small :walrii: named :walrii: who lived in a small :walrii: which was so small that no :walrii: bothered to name it, and this plenty much confused the small :walrii: named :walrii: who one day stumbled upon a secret :walrii: hidden by a fallen :walrii: which was chopped down by a 34 year old :walrii: who's 4th grade :walrii: 's childhood :walrii: was great-great :walrii: to a small :walrii: named :walrii: who once climbed into a secret :walrii: and discovered a hideous :walrii: which roared in his face, causing him to run away and tell many :walrii: who didn't believe him, mainly because it was an unbelievable story as was the one told by :walrii: , the tallest :walrii: ever to fall in love with :walrii:, the :walrii: of :walrii: , best friend of :walrii: , a :walrii: which once teased a small :walrii: named :walrii: who went back to a secret cave and faced a hideous :walrii:, which soon realized that the :walrii: meant :walrii: and decided that fighting with him wasn't worth it and let the  :walrii: passed the hideous :walrii: into a room full of delicious :walrii: which the :walrii: sold 50 cents per :walrii: and became rich off of and sold some to a :walrii: that was missing an arm, because twenty years ago, on a bright yet stormy day, there was a :walrii: that met a :walrii: named :walrii: who he fell in love with and married two months later on the same day that :walrii: fell into a :walrii: in her :walrii: that had been put there by a giant :walrii: that for three years had been tunneling under the :walrii: which was named after a :walrii: named :walrii: who ate a :walrii: made by a :walrii: who was :walrii: to a :walrii: named :walrii: that married a :walrii: and had a :walrii: that grew up to be a :walrii:, and shot an arm of a :walrii: who later had it amputated and then bought :walrii: from a small :walrii: named :walrii: who’s mother once threw a :walrii: into a wishing :walrii: that was built by a mysterious :walrii: who lost the game two years earlier to a :walrii: so the story of :walrii: ended in :walrii: confusion.

[spoiler](note, this was modified from this story :P http://www.netscrap.com/netscrap_detail.cfm?scrap_id=508 )[/spoiler]
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

_iPhoenix_

This is getting off topic rather quickly, so I created a thingie for this https://tinyurl.com/walriiStory < There. I modified p4nix's post in the sheet, as it didn't really fit in with the others. Sorry about that, but it took a weird turn for the off topic pit of doom.

THIS POST MAKES NO SENSE UNLESS YOU READ THE SPREADSHEET. IT MAY OR MAY NOT BE PART OF ONE OF MY EVIL SCHEMES...
...cover their ears, as the cute, furry walruses were creating a racket! They burst out of the cave, shoving each other to try and get into the sunlight, where some of them magically flew away, sparkled, sprouted limbs, or flashed different colors. They were so happy, a glorious sight, until....

Evolution of my avatar:

p4nix

the sun went down, and the moon showed itself to the explorers and :walrii:'s. Hit by the Moonshine, they now looked drunk and dizzy...

_iPhoenix_

bump.

...but it was just an illusion. The walrii were actually trying to create a super walrus, which could...

Evolution of my avatar:

TheLastMillennial

Launch a cake whenever it heard the word...
  • Calculators owned: HP Prime G2, TI-84 Plus CE, TI-34, Boring Sharp calculator

Thank you for your time, go make a paradox, have a good day.