Share your TI-Disconnect stories here!
I was trying to send a program to my calc, so I had it queued up in the software's Send to Device window, and was about to send it when I noticed an issue with my program. I quickly fixed it (modifying the program), and got an error saying it couldn't send. I just retried, since I expected that from TI-Connect, and it sent. However, I looked over at my calc minutes later, and the screen was full of garbage data! It was extremely weird. I reset the calc and tried to turn it on, but every time it just froze with two little pixels on. I realized that I had to resend the OS since it probably got corrupted, so thankfully I did and that fixed it.
TL;DR: TI-Connect corrupted my OS with a simple task