Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your Minecraft creations (world screenshots)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 25, 2015, 09:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

In bibliocraft you can make a monocle so that's cool too :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

alexgt

Well...
[spoiler][/spoiler]

And then

[spoiler][/spoiler]

I usually play on servers though because I don't get to play that often
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

What's that green thing behind the trees? Is that a giant mushroom? O.O

Also yeah TNT is how I create caverns in creative mode on the 360. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Dream of Omnimaga

Oh right. I don't pay attention that much to lyrics and song names sometimes. Even for Dragonforce I only remember like 6 song names by heart O.O

Ivoah

I made a binary adder that can add two bytes together
This page was of great help: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adder_%28electronics%29

• Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

Snektron

Cool :D i love those kind of redstone creations :). i once ade a calculator in it, it was awesome.
One day i want to try and make a brainc processor too

Dream of Omnimaga

Darn that is big Ivoah! :O Nice job though. That must have taken a while to make. Are there any forms of timers in Minecraft or at least a way to have a delay between stuff? I am curious if it would be possible to do animations using redstone, such as with lights forming some sort of TV monitor? And of course I mean without any mod, since I often play on the Xbox One.

Strontium

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 09, 2015, 06:36:50 AM
Darn that is big Ivoah! :O Nice job though. That must have taken a while to make. Are there any forms of timers in Minecraft or at least a way to have a delay between stuff? I am curious if it would be possible to do animations using redstone, such as with lights forming some sort of TV monitor? And of course I mean without any mod, since I often play on the Xbox One.

Making adders in minecraft isn't that hard. Making computers in minecraft isn't that hard either, just a little time consuming.

Building computers in minecraft is fun :P

As for timers, repeaters are your friend.

@Ivoah: What kind of adder is that? Ripple carry?
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES

Snektron

Yeah, there are "repeaters". They cause a 1-4 tick delay (1 tick = 1/20th 10th of a second) but also "refresh" the signal since it only travels 15 blocks from the source. Also yeah there have been TV's, even entire PC's. Though i don't really know whats hot, i haven't really been keeping up with the community lately.

CKH4

Repeaters are used for delays while comparators are for comparing stuff like I think it does and and or comparisons but don't quote me on it. The main reason why animations are not feasible on a large scale is because of mincrafts lazy block update and screen draw. The further the block is from the person the more likely it is to require multiple attempts to refresh and draw the screen. I think it was originally implemented as lag prevention but in my opinion it has to go. If they changed the engine to glsl itd be much easier for them to fix it but that update is still far away.  The best way to do animations is in 3d as a car or boat or plane or train that the character stands in.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Ivoah

Quote from: Strontium on May 09, 2015, 06:39:03 AM

Making adders in minecraft isn't that hard. Making computers in minecraft isn't that hard either, just a little time consuming.

Building computers in minecraft is fun :P

As for timers, repeaters are your friend.

@Ivoah: What kind of adder is that? Ripple carry?

Yeah, it's a ripple adder, taken straight from wikipedia :D
Also, it didn't take to long I <3 MCEdit
  • Calculators owned: TI-86 (now broken), TI SR-56, TI-Nspire CX CAS, TI-84+ SE, TI-84+ SE, TI-85, TI-73 Explorer VS, ViewScreen, TI-84+ CSE, TI-83+ SE

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 09, 2015, 06:42:16 AM
Yeah, there are "repeaters". They cause a 1-4 tick delay (1 tick = 1/20th of a second) but also "refresh" the signal since it only travels 15 blocks from the source. Also yeah there have been TV's, even entire PC's. Though i don't really know whats hot, i haven't really been keeping up with the community lately.
Does 15 blocks from the source means we cannot update more than 15 blocks at a time with one switch?