Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

AESTHETIC

Started by unknownloner, December 09, 2015, 02:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unknownloner

For Juju

/)

Dream of Omnimaga

I know it's for juju, but what is this post for actually? ???
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

unknownloner

The world may never know

EDIT:

/)

Yuki

aesthetics.

Don't question.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Araidia

• Calculators owned: TI84+ CE

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

unknownloner

/)

Yuki

Well, it's true it's some stupid Tumblr meme.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

unknownloner

Quote from: Juju on December 09, 2015, 03:32:50 AM
Well, it's true it's some stupid Tumblr meme.
Tumblr merely adopted the meme! I was born in it; moulded by it. I didn't hear the original "It's Your Move" song until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but NIGHTCORE!

/)

bb010g

IIRC it's from BodyBuilding.com, that place other than 4chan where memes come from.
  • Calculators owned: HP 50g, Prime, 28S, 35S, Casio Prizm, dead Nspire CX CAS

unknownloner

/)

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: bb010g on December 09, 2015, 04:08:30 AM
IIRC it's from BodyBuilding.com, that place other than 4chan where memes come from.
I am somewhat surprised that memes would come from a bodybuilding forum, but again if that kind of place is populated by though guys or bullies like in hi school classes full of people who only cares about sports, then I guess I am not as surprised. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 09, 2015, 04:49:51 AM
Quote from: bb010g on December 09, 2015, 04:08:30 AM
I am somewhat surprised that memes would come from a bodybuilding forum, but again if that kind of place is populated by though guys or bullies like in hi school classes full of people who only cares about sports, then I guess I am not as surprised. :P
Stereotypically, bodybuilders are the complete opposite of 4chaners, but it's very possible that BodyBuilding.com is filled with trolls. The opposite could also be true. Well, I never went on that forum so I can't tell, but I know 4chan have an interest on BodyBuilding.com that isn't for bodybuilding.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Dream of Omnimaga

Well, stereotypically, teens who are more versed into sports and have bad grades tend to be often on the troublemaking side, either by disrupting classroom lessons or by bullying people. That isn't the case of the majority but since there are so many, they tend to be seen as that. Now that Internet is so mainstream, those people are now there too, along with trolls. It's also possible that some fake bodybuilders who never showed off online have slipped into those forums to start crap too

And bullies' behavior is a bit similar to Internet trolls, except that unlike Internet trolls, they tend to have more the courage to make fun of people in their face rather than behind a screen, because they think the victim will cave in in fear of being beaten up.