Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your Minecraft creations (world screenshots)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 25, 2015, 09:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexgt

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 09, 2015, 06:42:16 AM
Yeah, there are "repeaters". They cause a 1-4 tick delay (1 tick = 1/20th of a second) but also "refresh" the signal since it only travels 15 blocks from the source.
I thought there was a game tick (1/20 of a second) and a redstone tick and a redstone tick 1/4 of a second (from a repeater) so a full seconds delay could be achieved from a single repeater tell me if I am mistaken though.
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

CKH4

Yes repeater ticks are longer than game ticks iirc. You can achieve 1 game tick repeats with complicated Redstone using a bud switch. Anyways I wish that mc had 0 tick repeaters.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Snektron

You can, its called instant wire. And sorry, my bad, repeaters run at 1/10th of a second. Though you can delay it to 4/10th by right-clicking it .

alexgt

Ohh... I guess we both were a little off. Instant wire can be achieved with pistons slime blocks and redstone blocks I think.

Unicorn

I have troubles with hoppers, so noce job Iova :P
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CKH4

Its not exactly instant wire and it does use piston bud to achieve it. Its really only good for making computers.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

alexgt

If I was making a computer I would use command blocks for insta-wire then it could actually be usable and not super slow.

Snektron

Thats cheating 3: raw redstone m8, like in beta 1.6 :P

alexgt

Well I would want it to be fast especially if there was visual stuff on a "lcd"

Snektron

Dream of Omnimaga

The thing I thought about doing personally was to have one switch light up the entire underground city. However the city is getting quite large and there is one building that is at the very bottom of the map (while the rest is near the top, under sea level.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

princetonlion.tibd

Build a redstone torch tower down to get the lowest building?
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Dream of Omnimaga

I need to learn how to do that. Is it very hard?

Also my map took a bit longer to make than normal, becuase since I am under sea level, in order to build further I must empty lakes from their water so that my city doesn't get flooded.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Strontium

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 11, 2015, 04:29:58 AM
I need to learn how to do that. Is it very hard?

Also my map took a bit longer to make than normal, becuase since I am under sea level, in order to build further I must empty lakes from their water so that my city doesn't get flooded.

B is a block, T is a torch, D is for dust:

BT
D
TB
D
BT
D
TB
D
BT

etc

EDIT: Note: that can only send redstone signals downwards. To send redstone signals upwards, use:

T
B
T
B
T
B
etc
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, HP Prime
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: NES