Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

General site updates, TODO list and discussion

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, November 12, 2014, 07:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CKH4

I would actually prefer an app just for this if it were feature full rather than one app for everything.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on February 26, 2015, 10:54:05 PM
$25 for life ;D unlike apple's $100/yr  >:( *grumble*
Edit: 420th post. MLG Blaze it
Ah nice. If you already paid it then I guess it wouldn't hurt to have the app there. Just make it small. :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

• Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Snektron

I paid mine too, have a whole 3 apps on there :P
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

Also if someone makes an app, please put an icon on it :P (maybe my avatar but with a white background?)

Not a full app to browse the site, though. Ideally, in long terms, we should probably focus on a responsive theme. I am unsure if Street still plans to contribute much in the distant future since he hasn't been around much lately, but he seemed interested in making one. Such theme should probably be SMF 2.1, though, to avoid wasting too much effort on a SMF 2.0 theme we will have to get rid of in just a few years. In the meantime, though, new post notifications would definitively be awesome.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Yuki

I have only one D: (and a second one in planning stages :P)
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+ (dead?), Casio Prizm (also dead???)
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: A lot
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Dream of Omnimaga

(off-topic: You should perhaps think about updating that first one in the future to be more polished and stuff :P (and perhaps get it a permanent highscores home so they won't stop working all the time)

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 27, 2015, 06:49:22 AM
Also if someone makes an app, please put an icon on it :P (maybe my avatar but with a white background?)

That's the easiest part :P and the white bg doesnt even need to be there, android has alpha support :)

Dream of Omnimaga

If it's the easiest part, then why do so many apps that are often not that bad and are sometimes actually good lack an icon? :P

And ok but my avatar looks like crap on dark backgrounds >.< (and I happen to use a dark wallpaper)

CKH4

Most apps with bad icons were developed before google had set the standards for icons (and pretty much anything else). I can do the icon if no one else wants to, it'll be easy.
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Dream of Omnimaga

Snektron

But won't walrii be the perfect icon though?

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Agreed. Just put Walrii as an icon and presto,  you're done with it.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

And also as notification icon  ;)
Edit: this is abouts how it looks like (i just made a shortcut with chrome)

(Also, looks like theres a small bug in my lwp :P)

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Also wallpaper, ID photo and pretty much everything you could see. Only Walrii. Only him.

• Calculators owned: A lot.